Report of the Secretary General
- Design of induction directory, budget, member names and membership request.
- Submit the manual, budget and membership request as approved by the Constituent Committee.
- Communicate with the members by phone to confirm that they have received the membership application to fill it and transfer the amount of the annual subscription, (communication has been made several times with each member).
- Businessmen in many countries have been communicating with the award and its objectives. Some have participated and coordination is ongoing.
- We have received an invitation from the Libyan Businessmen Council in Benghazi to visit Libya to coordinate the organization of an investment conference which brings the members of the Council from the Arab Republic of Egypt to the Libyan businessmen in Cairo in honor of the members of the Board of Trustees of the prize interested in investing in Libya.
- We have made several contacts with businessmen in Sudan and will contact them in the coming period. In coordination with His Excellency Al Ain Nael Kabariti, the council members were invited to participate in the conference.
- I visited the Honorary Consul of Cuba to learn about the opportunities and prospects of investment in the Republic of Cuba to open the Latin American gateway to learn about the economic situation.
- I visited HE Dr. Sultan Aburabi Al-Adwan, Secretary-General of the Union of Arab Universities at his office in the headquarters of the Union in the Jordanian capital Amman, and we discussed ways of cooperation between us and the Union. We agreed to sign an agreement in this regard.